|Voice Call (Per Min)
||Video Call (Per Min)6
Other Useful Information
|Data Roaming / 3G Data Call6
||Int'l Access Code
|Local Customer Numbers (National / International)
||OnAir / 90115
||+ or 00
To learn more about your roaming bill, please click here for our Bill Explainer Guide
1. Roaming tariffs and destinations are subject to change without prior notice by the foreign network operators.
2. Receiving calls while overseas will be subject to incoming call charges by overseas operator and rerouted IDD call charges from Singapore to the roaming destination. Rerouted IDD call is charged in 1 minute block.
3. All outgoing/incoming voice calls and video telephony calls are subjected to a connection fee of $0.15 per call.
4. An additional 20% surcharge will be imposed for customer using Pay-As-U-Roam service.
5. For Voice Call and Video Call, the minimum charging block and incremental charging block are by per minute.
6. Video Call service is only available for 3G roamers with 3G supported handsets.
7. 3G Data Call service is only available for 3G supported networks.
8. For sending MMS when roaming, data charges apply for selected operators.
9. Some applications on mobile devices (e.g. BlackBerry, email) may require a constant exchange of small packets of data with a central server, even when they are in idle mode. This would result in a series of charges throughout the period that the devices are logged onto the foreign network.
10. For Data Roaming/MMS, the incremental charging block is by per 10KB.
11. GPRS/3G/3.5G charges is based APN only.
12. Call Forwarding service may not be supported by all foreign network operators.
13. SMS cannot be delivered to/ from overseas mobile operators that do not have a roaming arrangement with SingTel Mobile.